Client: Osgoode Professional Development, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto
Objective: Transform Osgoode’s five-course intensive National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) Exam Preparation Program into a convenient, accessible, media-rich, online self-study experience. Passing NCA exams allows foreign-trained lawyers to practice in Ontario.
- Collaborated with the client to establish a vision and process for transforming an intensive month-long in-person training program into an engaging and accessible online format
- Videotaped subject matter experts in front of green screen
- Synched videos with supporting materials, references, graphics, links, etc.
- Added in additional learner supports (readings, study notes templates, question forms, and self-assessment quizzes)
- Produced courses in Articulate Storyline and outputted SCORM packages that were uploaded to the client’s learning management system